It’s hard to overlook the fact that new technology allows businesses to provide services at extremely low costs. GetTransfer is an online booking platform providing transfers and chauffeured car rentals at competitive prices in more than 180 countries.
If you are on a business trip and arrive in a city for a day or two and need to attend several meetings, or if you’re planning excursions for your family or a large group of people, consider using GetTransfer services as you might pay less.
You can order a transfer, an airplane, a helicopter, or a car to take you to your hotel, from one city to another, or even from one country to another.
GetTransfer Benefits For Travelers
The most important aspects of any trip are a well-planned itinerary and comfort on the road. When traveling in a foreign country with no knowledge of the local language, taxi system, or public transportation anomalies, it is far more convenient to order a transfer with a driver who will meet you at the airport with a name plate. The driver would also check the flight schedule and meet you at the right time if the flight is delayed.
In countries like Japan, taxi services are quite expensive, and taking public transportation to quickly get from one place to another will not always work. GetTransfer transfers are usually cheaper than taxi rides for distances over 20 kilometers.
Every visitor to Japan will discover something unique, whether it is a pilgrimage, relaxing in hot springs, or exploring popular destinations both inside and outside of a city. A family or a group of people might pay less for a car ride than for a train or a flight ticket.
When choosing a car, you can see details like its photo, the driver’s rating, vehicle production year, and extra options included in the cost proposed by the driver. The extra options that you can choose from include Wi-Fi in a car, bottled water, an infant carrier, booster seats, and a convertible seat. Other advantages of getting a transfer are:
- A wide range of transport types: cars, airplanes, and helicopters
- Free waiting time in airports, sea or river passenger terminals is 60 minutes
- Free waiting time at railway stations is 30 minutes
- Free waiting time in other places, like at the hotel, is 15 minutes
- You can propose a cost for a transfer and wait for the drivers’ response
- If you find a similar offer on another site at a lower price, you can claim a refund for the difference in price
- You can order delivery
- You can contact the driver in the GetTransfer app at any time (free download below)
How To Order A Transfer?
Order a transfer in a few easy steps:
- Select your pick-up and drop-off locations
- Select the type of transport, the number of passengers, and any additional information that may be required (such as child seat type and number, luggage comments)
- Enter your contact information to receive new offers from carriers
- When your transfer request is complete, you will receive carrier offers with pricing and vehicle information
What Is Included In The Transfer Fee?
Drivers respond to your request with their own prices. The driver’s fee includes free waiting time (60 minutes at airports, sea or river passenger terminals, 30 minutes at railway stations, and 15 minutes at all other locations), gasoline, and any road tolls.
How To Order A Delivery Service?
GetTransfer offers delivery service as well. When placing an order for delivery, specify the delivery date, pick-up and destination points, dimensions, and the contents (for example, a 10 kg suitcase or a bouquet of flowers). Then, select an offer and provide other details for your driver, if necessary.
GetTransfer Per Hour Rental Car
You can also rent a chauffeured car by the hour. This option comes in handy if you are on a business trip and have many appointments, or just like to travel along your own route.
To rent a chauffeured car on an hourly basis, specify start and end dates and times, and other steps are as if you are requesting a transfer, as explained above.
To receive the best and most accurate pricing offers for your trip, include any relevant information in the comment area: stops along the route, their location and time, and your preferences for vehicle and driver.
Can You Trust GetTransfer Drivers?
An important question in everyone’s mind normally is, can I trust the driver? Customers of the GetTransfer services evaluate drivers’ performance. GetTransfer analyzes users’ feedback and continues collaboration only if the contractor has a flawless record.
Carrier offers also contain carrier ratings, so the customer can always choose the best.